Announcements!!!

  • kelley_marchant
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2006
      Hey All!

      I have a couple reminders and a NEW opportunity for
      interested "actor/actresses!"

      First of all, reminder about our general meeting next Monday, May
      15th at the REX PUTNAM blackbox theatre at 7pm. Meet our California
      Suite director and more!!!!

      Second, California Suite auditions will be the following Monday,
      same place from 7-9pm and on Wednesday, 5/24 same time, same place!
      Come out and audition! I think you're really going to like Rich
      Brase, our new director!

      Lastly, I was presented a new opportunity for some of our members
      today. Kathy Franco, the manager of the Rivershore Hotel in Oregon
      City, and a few others are running some "ghost walks" through Oregon
      City over the summer. They need a couple interested actors to help
      sub for the "leader" of the walks. It needs to be someone very
      outgoing, who can be a great storyteller....it involves 17th century
      costuming and walking about a mile. It also pays (not much), but
      there is a stipend per "walk" led.

      They are starting on June 16th and running through labor day, but as
      I said, you'd be acting as a sub, so you could give your
      availability dates to them!

      Let me know if you're interested!

      Hope all is well! Come see Pretenders In Paradise if you haven't
      already!

      Kelley
    • Steve Quinn
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2006
        Kel,
        I was not planning on being present at the general
        meeting next Monday. We need to somehow coordinate the
        key issue. Let me know. Talked to Terry yesterday
        about P In P and he said Sat. went a lot better. Glad
        of that. Talk to you soon, Quinn

        http://mail.yahoo.com