Re: [newcenturyplayers] O_o

  • Steve Quinn
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2006
      Elisabeth,

      Oh my.. on the contrary my dear. I do believe that the
      world is FULL of people who take EVERYTHING far far
      too seriously. In fact.. I believe that there is a
      severe shortage of those of us who do not take life
      quite so seriously. I do hate to disagree with such a
      charming lady as yourself... but.. I believe there is
      ample evidence that seriousness is everywhere. Now,
      while I do my very best to ignore seriousness at every
      turn and on top of that do my utmost to tilt at as
      many windmills as I see.. I am getting old.. and
      feeling that help is desparately needed in the area of
      non-seriousness. I am greatly comforted by knowing
      that you are out there too tilting at windmills... it
      does give one hope.

      Your dear friend,
      Don Q.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • dianeetter@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2006
        Steve, I wanted to put my two cents worth in on the serious thing. I believe all, way serious people should be shot! LOL!!!! not seriously.

        --
        Your friend Diane ( definately not very serious.) Ask Elisabeth.

        From: Steve Quinn <quinlet@...>