O_o

  • elisabethgoebel
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2006
      No worries.

      Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is
      serious.

      Elisabeth
    • Steve Quinn
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2006
        Elisabeth,

        Oh my.. on the contrary my dear. I do believe that the
        world is FULL of people who take EVERYTHING far far
        too seriously. In fact.. I believe that there is a
        severe shortage of those of us who do not take life
        quite so seriously. I do hate to disagree with such a
        charming lady as yourself... but.. I believe there is
        ample evidence that seriousness is everywhere. Now,
        while I do my very best to ignore seriousness at every
        turn and on top of that do my utmost to tilt at as
        many windmills as I see.. I am getting old.. and
        feeling that help is desparately needed in the area of
        non-seriousness. I am greatly comforted by knowing
        that you are out there too tilting at windmills... it
        does give one hope.

        Your dear friend,
        Don Q.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • dianeetter@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9, 2006
          Steve, I wanted to put my two cents worth in on the serious thing. I believe all, way serious people should be shot! LOL!!!! not seriously.

          --
          Your friend Diane ( definately not very serious.) Ask Elisabeth.

          From: Steve Quinn <quinlet@...>