Who cares about apathy?

  • elisabethgoebel
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2006

      Show that you care:  join us Saturday morning at 10 AM to spread the word about PRETENDERS IN PARADISE.

      Grab some posters and postcards to let the world know about New Century Players' latest production. I have lists of friendly merchants to use as a guideline, or add your own ideas.

      Oregon City residents are especially invited to publicise our Ainsworth House performances in their neighbourhoods.

      When:  Saturday, 8 April 2006 at 10 AM

      Where:  Milwaukie High School , lower parking lot (on 21st Avenue, behind theatre building)

      What:  Distribute posters and postcards publicising PRETENDERS IN PARADISE

      See you on Saturday!  If you can't make it on Saturday, contact me and I'll set you up with posters and cards later this week.

      Elisabeth Goebel

      503.786.0727

    • Judy Brooks
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6, 2006
        Often, Elisabeth, it isn't apathy that keeps people from helping
        distribute. You can get more flies with honey and vinegar. Try it
        some time you might like it.
        On Thursday, April 6, 2006, at 02:03 PM, elisabethgoebel wrote:

        > Show that you care:  join us Saturday morning at 10 AM to spread the
        > word about PRETENDERS IN PARADISE.
        >
        > Grab some posters and postcards to let the world know about New
        > Century Players' latest production. I have lists of friendly merchants
        > to use as a guideline, or add your own ideas.
        >
        > Oregon City residents are especially invited to publicise our
        > Ainsworth House performances in their neighbourhoods.
        >
        > When:  Saturday, 8 April 2006 at 10 AM
        >
        > Where:  Milwaukie High School , lower parking lot (on 21st Avenue,
        > behind theatre building)
        >
        > What:  Distribute posters and postcards publicising PRETENDERS IN
        > PARADISE
        >
        > See you on Saturday!  If you can't make it on Saturday, contact me and
        > I'll set you up with posters and cards later this week.
        >

        > Elisabeth Goebel
        >
        > 503.786.0727

        <image.tiff>

        <image.tiff>

        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        >
        > +  Visit your group "newcenturyplayers" on the web.

        <image.tiff>

      • Judy Brooks
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2006
          Hi Elizabeth. When I wrote my last note, I was feeling bad because I
          couldn't help distribute posters, so I thought I'd make a funny comment
          to you. But when I saw it in my mailbox, I realized that it didn't
          come across as funny at all. I'm very sorry. I never meant to say
          something nasty to you. You do so much hard and good work for New
          Century Players that you put all the rest of us to shame. Thank you
          for that and keep doing what you can to make us a better group.

        • wilda37@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 8, 2006
            Hi Elisabeth -- just want to let you know I am recovering from double
            carpal tunnel surgery and not going out much, so can't help with posters. I
            am, however, going to the dinner theater tonight with Bill McD.
            also -- Kelley M - just got several emails about board, not sure what day
            and time you are now looking at, and not sure about chamber. I'm house
            bound pretty much right now. W

            Show that you care: join us Saturday morning at 10 AM to spread the
            word about PRETENDERS IN PARADISE.

            Grab some posters and postcards to let the world know about New Century
            Players' latest production. I have lists of friendly merchants to use as
            a guideline, or add your own ideas.

            Oregon City residents are especially invited to publicise our Ainsworth
            House performances in their neighbourhoods.

            When: Saturday, 8 April 2006 at 10 AM

            Where: Milwaukie High School , lower parking lot (on 21st Avenue,
            behind theatre building)

            What: Distribute posters and postcards publicising PRETENDERS IN
            PARADISE

            See you on Saturday! If you can't make it on Saturday, contact me and
            I'll set you up with posters and cards later this week.

            Elisabeth Goebel

            503.786.0727

            << File: ATT00021.html >>