Easy Lighting Design Opp.- help a local non-profit

  • joeleahy77
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      Hello New Century Players,

      I attended the N. Clackamas Chamber event today. The North Clackamas
      Education Foundation is having it's benefit Fashion Show on Saturday,
      April 22. They are in need of a lighting operator for this event.

      This would be pro-bono, but would be easy. They've already rented the
      lighting equipment- two trees/ four lights each. They are performing
      at the Schellenburg Center and may also want help using the House/
      Stage lighting built in. It would involve some set up on Friday,
      April 21, then come back on Saturday, April 22, to flip the switch and
      stay for any technical issues that come up.

      You may be able to negotiate dinner or some type of free tickets.

      Please contact Alyssa at 971-409-4900.

      They are truly a non-profit and the Fashion show will benefit the
      education foundation. They do not have experience setting up lights,
      but it sounds fairly easy.

      Thanks,

      Joe Leahy