Auditions: Pretenders in Paradise, 3/6/2006, 7:00 pm

  • newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of newcenturyplayers
      Auditions: Pretenders in Paradise

      Monday March 6, 2006
      7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 3 minutes.

      Event Location: Milwaukie Center
      Street: 5440 SE Kellogg Creek Drive
      City, State, Zip: Milwaukie, OR 97222

      Notes:
      Pretenders in Paradise is our murder mystery dinner theater, written by our own Janet Mouser. This is a major fund raiser for New Century Players and a lot of fun!
      Auditions will be improv and interviews in character. See the website for additional details and performance schedule.

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2006
        Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of newcenturyplayers
        Auditions: Pretenders in Paradise

        Monday March 6, 2006
        7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
        This event does not repeat.

        Event Location: Milwaukie Center
        Street: 5440 SE Kellogg Creek Drive
        City, State, Zip: Milwaukie, OR 97222

        Notes:
        Pretenders in Paradise is our murder mystery dinner theater, written by our own Janet Mouser. This is a major fund raiser for New Century Players and a lot of fun!
        Auditions will be improv and interviews in character. See the website for additional details and performance schedule.
        click here

        Privacy Policy - Terms of Service