RE: [newcenturyplayers] Set Needs for Waiting for the Parade

  • norma and stan
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2006
      Have 2 more ushers to work in place of Ripley’s on the 10th

      norma

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 8, 2006
        Hello All!

        We are only days away from opening and I still need some bodies on most of the nights to help wth selling ticket, concessions and ushering.  If you can help at all it will be greatly appreciated.

        Tickets are selling great!  So just a reminder that if you have signed up to help, we are asking that you come to the dress rehearsal Thursday night to guarantee you seeing the show.

        If you have volunteered to help please arrive by 6:15 for the evening shows and by 12:45 for the matinees.

        Below is the schedule I have so far (as a reminder to those of you who signed up)
        I would like to have 5-6 people each night.  So like I said, wherever you can help out would be great!

        Friday, Feb 10th- 7:30 Show
        Stan and Norma

        Sat. Feb 11th - 2:00 Show
        Pat Pope
        Jackie Eagan
        Kathi Becker

        Sat. Feb 11th - 7:30 Show
        Nancy Matich
        Ellen Spitaleri

        Thurs. Feb 16th - 7:30 Show
        Pat Pope
        Troy Lakey
        Gordon Mouser

        Friday Feb 17th - 7:30 Show
        Stan
        Norma
        Jan
        Bob

        Sat Feb 18th - 2:00 Show
        Rich Denman
        Mariah Denman
        Pat Pope
        Kelley Marchant

        Sat Feb 18th - 7:30 Show
        Nancy Matich

        Like I said I would ideally like to have 6 "tickets sellers/takers, concession sales, ushers" per performance.

        Please let me know where you can help!

        Take care and I will see you soon!

        Sara Benner

      • norma and stan
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 9, 2006

          Hi Sara;

           We also have Catherine Wilcox and Jordan Headrick for the 10th to replace Bob and Jan.

          Jordan will be coming tonight but Cat has a previous commitment.

          Thanks, Norma

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 9, 2006
            Hi Sara,

            I will not be there on Sat 2/11, I have to work.

            Sorry,
            Kathi

            Sara Benner <sara_benner@...> wrote:
[...]

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS