Michael Shelton is working on a film......

  • kelley_marchant
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2006
      Michael Shelton wanted me to let you all know about a film he's
      working on and casting for.....here's the info:

      Sheridan Street Productions, LLC

      Sheridan Street Productions, LLC is casting for an independent short
      film which will shot in Portland and portions of Yamhill
      County. "Fall" is the story of one man's fall from grace in a tale
      involving betrayal, passion and love.

      We will be shooting weekends during the month of February, and may
      possibly need to shoot the first weekend of March, depending on
      weather during February. We still have two characters to cast.

      JOHN- Has dark eyes and dark hair. He must pass for mid to late
      twenties. He is attractive, but not someone you would pick out in a
      crowd. His eyes are very important. They must convey his dark
      brooding nature. He spends a lot of time in society yet he is alone.
      The darkness inside of him is by no means a singular defining
      characteristic, but rather a seething undercurrent, which crashes to
      the surface in the climax.

      THE GIRL- We are not looking for a specific body type, however she
      must have or be willing to have blonde, curly hair for no other
      reason than this is essential to the visual climax of the film. The
      girl needs to pass for mid to late twenties as well. She is a main
      character, but does not have lines, and will only be needed for 1 or
      2 days of shooting. She is stunning in a real sense, but more
      importantly she is mysterious. She represents love lost. A warm,
      forlorn and sad nostalgia. She is someone whose memory stays with
      you long after she is gone.

      This is a non-union production. Please call 503.737.4458 for
      audition information. Compensation will be discussed at auditions.
      Thank you so much for your time.

      Sincerely,

      Michael Shelton