come to my VO class

  • Christine Shields
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2005
      Happy New Year !!!
      It's time to think about resolutions and self-improvement classes in 2006.
      Please check out the details of my intro to voiceover class by clicking on the
      "photos" section of the NCP website. It's fun, informative and just one night.
      You can ask Elizabeth Goebel. She took the class this past October.
      It's going to be at the Lakewood Center in Lake Oswego, so it's convenient for
      most of you. Any questions ? Just email me.

      Chris Shields
    • terrylybecker@cs.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006
        I am interested in your class but I don't seem to be able to find the info
        with NewCentury. Can you E-mail me the date and time?
        Thanks,
        Terry Lybecker