General Meeting, 4/18/2005, 7:00 pm

  • newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2005
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of newcenturyplayers
      General Meeting

      Monday April 18, 2005
      7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 1 minute.

      Event Location: Milwaukie High School black box theater
      Notes:
      Our next general meeting is Monday, April 18, from 7-9:00pm in the black box theater at Milwaukie High School, 11300 SE 23rd Ave. Milwaukie, OR 97222. The closest parking is behind the theater building on SE 21st street.

      Use the doors marked a11 and a10 on the south side of the theater building to enter.

      Yahoo! Greetings
      Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
      Birthday Reminders
      Set up birthday reminders!
      click here

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • MARYANNE GLAZEBROOK
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2005
        Hi...thanks for letting me know. I'll do my best to be there.  XOXOX

        newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        ReminderReminder from the Calendar of newcenturyplayers
        General Meeting

        Monday April 18, 2005
        7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
        This event does not repeat.
        The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 1 minute.

        Event Location: Milwaukie High School black box theater
        Notes:
        Our next general meeting is Monday, April 18, from 7-9:00pm in the black box theater at Milwaukie High School, 11300 SE 23rd Ave. Milwaukie, OR 97222. The closest parking is behind the theater building on SE 21st street.

        Use the doors marked a11 and a10 on the south side of the theater building to enter.

        Yahoo! Greetings
        Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
        Birthday Reminders
        Set up birthday reminders!
        click here

        Copyright �  2005  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.
        Privacy Policy - Terms of Service

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com