Ushers needed for FOOTLOOSE

  • elisabethgoebel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2013
      Hello New Century Players volunteers!
      We are reaching out to our past volunteers to help us fill some ushering slots for the upcoming New Century Players and Rex Putnam joint musical production, "Footloose".
      There will be 7 performances over two weeks which includes:
      Friday , Nov 8
      Saturday, Nov 9
      Sunday matinee, Nov 10
      Thursday, Nov 14
      Friday, Nov 15
      Saturday, Nov 16
      Sunday matinee, Nov 17
      The matinees start at 2:00pm and the evening performances start at 7:30pm.  We need ushers to come 45 minutes earlier, so 1:15pm for matinees and 6:45pm for evenings.
      I will be filling the schedule for ushering and would be happy to add your name to the list!
      I hope you can join us!

      Thank you,
      Arleen Daugherty
      NCP Board Secretary