CORRECTION to FOOTLOOSE auditions

  • elisabethgoebel
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2013
      New Century Players' phone number is 503.367.2620.

      The number was incorrect on the first notice. There's a very nice woman somewhere in Portland receiving a lot of calls about our auditions.

      Sorry for any inconvenience.
    • erspitaleri@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2013

        Hello!

        I'll make sure to change the number. I have taken out some clothes from the Bertman House, and I am in the process of typing up a list.

        Ellen