Re: [newcenturyplayers] Outside NCP

  • Virginia Kincaid
    Message 1 of 93 , Aug 9, 2013
      So am I!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 9, 2013, at 2:43 PM, "elisabethgoebel" <Goebel86@...> wrote:

      Seth Haas (LARAMIE PROJECT, BAD SEED, CURIOUS SAVAGE) is appearing in Beaverton Civic Theatre's production of THE CRUCIBLE.

      Friday, September 27 - Sunday, October 13

      Fridays and Saturdays - 8 pm
      Sundays - 2 pm

      Tickets: $15 adult
      $12 student, group, senior
      $5 youth 10 and under

      For more information, call 503-754-9866 or visit www.beavertoncivictheatre.org

    • elisabethgoebel
      Message 93 of 93 , Nov 22, 2014
        Our own Donna Sellman-Pilorget is playing Lucy in Stumptown Stages' production of YOU'RE A GOOD MAN, CHARLIE BROWN, playing now through December 7.

        For more information and to buy tickets, visit www.stumptownstages.org

        Here's an article about Donna that appeared in the Clackamas Review this week!

        http://portlandtribune.com/cr/26-features/240863-107281-oc-resident-plays-dream-role-in-charlie-brown