Bertman Day on July 10

  • elisabethgoebel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2013
      Join us on Wednesday, July 10 to spruce up our office and storage space after a successful season of shows.

      We'll be putting away props, vacuuming, tidying up the costume racks, and generally sorting things out at the Bertman House, so there will be a job for everyone.

      You can join in anytime between 4 and 7 PM on July 10th.

      Thanks!
      Elisabeth