Re: [newcenturyplayers] Music Theatre Dance!

  • normstan2004
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2013

      I would be more interested in ushering.

      Norma

      From: "KELLEY MARCHANT" <pkmarchant@...>
      To: "NCP YAHOO" <newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com>, legomanartist@..., yellout@..., mouserfootlights@..., "sara benner" <sara_benner@...>, "marlin goebel" <marlin.goebel@...>, goebel86@..., arleend@..., dsellget@...
      Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 8:58:01 PM
      Subject: [newcenturyplayers] Music Theatre Dance!

      So, believe it or not.....we're already gearing up for our TENTH ANNIVERSARY SEASON!  We're kicking it off with another musical collaboration with Rex Putnam doing FOOTLOOSE!

      If you're seriously interested in doing the show with us, check this out:

      A special music theatre DANCE class presented by
      Rex Putnam High School and New Century Players!

      Get ready for

      FOOTLOOSE

      with our choreographer Jessica Hollyfield-Melz

      Tuesdays July 9th - August 27th
      5:30-7pm
      Location:  RPHS Performing Arts Building
      Cost:  $80
      (Bring a check/cash to first class.  Checks should be to Jessica Hollyfield-Melz!)

      If you attend at least six of these classes, we will guarantee you a part in the show (but you still must audition!)
      Production Audition Dates:  September 9th and 10th
      Production Performance Dates:  November 8th-17th!

      To reserve a spot in the class, send your name, phone and email to me at kelley@... soon as possible!  It's filling up fast!