FW: [pdxbackstage] Auditions!

  • KELLEY MARCHANT
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2013
      Hey All,

      Here's an audition for a show a few Putnam kids are working on as scribes and the final performance will be at Putnam ......... it would be great to get some NCP people involved.....and it's paid!!!

      Kelley Marchant
      503-880-2911

      To: pdxbackstage@yahoogroups.com
      From: katy.liljeholm@...
      Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 06:22:46 -0700
      Subject: [pdxbackstage] Auditions!

      Voices of Our Elders is an oral history theatre program of Well Arts, an arts-in-medicine theatre.  We train scribes to record elders' oral histories, then audition actors to perform excerpts of the transcripts as monologues in a stage reading.  We're doing a small Voices of Our Elders project purchased by Homewoods on the Willamette (about half the class are nonagenarians) and we need actors over 50!  The audition is at Homewoods on the Willamette, 7971 SE River Rd  Portland, OR 97267, from 4pm-4:45 on May 23rd, with 5 minute slots.  The six rehearsals will likely be during the day, at Homewoods, due to the needs participants we're working with.  The performance is June 8th, at 2pm, at Rex Putnam High School, 4950 SE Roethe Rd  Milwaukie, OR 97267, and the pay is $100.  If you are interested in auditioning, please call 503-380-1504 or email katy@...!

      Cheers,
      Katy Liljeholm

      --
      Artistic Director