Re: Outside NCP

  • elisabethgoebel
    Message 1 of 93 , Apr 19, 2013
      April Hendricks (FATAL PASSAGE) is also appearing as M'Lynn in BCT's production of STEEL MAGNOLIAS!

      --- In newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com, "elisabethgoebel" <Goebel86@...> wrote:

      > Beaverton Civic Theatre proudly presents "Steel Magnolias" written by Robert Harling and directed by Tony Bump.
      >

      > Arleen Daugherty (Midsummer Night's Dream, An Actor's Nightmare, Laramie Project, The Curious Savage) is Truvy.
      >
      > The show opens April 26 and runs through May 12. Fridays and Saturdays at 8:00 and Sunday matinees at 2:00.
      >
      > In the Beaverton City Library. 12375 SW 5th Street, Beaverton, OR 97005.
      >
      > Adults: $15. Students, group, seniors: $12. Youth 10 and under: $5.
      >
      > "There is no such thing as natural beauty."

    • elisabethgoebel
      Message 93 of 93 , Nov 22, 2014
        Our own Donna Sellman-Pilorget is playing Lucy in Stumptown Stages' production of YOU'RE A GOOD MAN, CHARLIE BROWN, playing now through December 7.

        For more information and to buy tickets, visit www.stumptownstages.org

        Here's an article about Donna that appeared in the Clackamas Review this week!

        http://portlandtribune.com/cr/26-features/240863-107281-oc-resident-plays-dream-role-in-charlie-brown