Outside NCP

  • elisabethgoebel
    Message 1 of 93 , Mar 7, 2013
      Chris Shields (CALIFORNIA SUITE, WAITING FOR THE PARADE) is appearing in the Reader's Theatre Repertory production of IRELAND ON THE AIRWAVES.

      WHO: Readers Theatre Repertory
      WHAT: IRELAND ON THE AIRWAVES
      WHEN: Friday & Saturday March 15-16 8PM
      WHERE: Blackfish Gallery, 420 NW 9th Av., Portland 97209
      HOW MUCH: $8.00
      RESERVATIONS: 971.266.3787, info@...
    • elisabethgoebel
      Message 93 of 93 , Nov 22, 2014
        Our own Donna Sellman-Pilorget is playing Lucy in Stumptown Stages' production of YOU'RE A GOOD MAN, CHARLIE BROWN, playing now through December 7.

        For more information and to buy tickets, visit www.stumptownstages.org

        Here's an article about Donna that appeared in the Clackamas Review this week!

        http://portlandtribune.com/cr/26-features/240863-107281-oc-resident-plays-dream-role-in-charlie-brown