Sandy Actors Theater is searching for an actor!

  • elisabethgoebel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2013
      From: alexsan.alegre@...
      To: info@...

      Dear New Century Players,

      Sandy Actors Theatre in Sandy is searching for a 40 (more or less) male actor to play Giles, the proprietor in an English Inn in our next production of Mousetrap by Agatha Christie. We have cast the other roles and the actor selected to play Giles now has a work conflict. Rehearsals begin the middle of February and the performance will be four week-ends in April (Friday, Saturday and Sunday). If you know of an interested actor please forward this e-mail on to him.

      I can be contacted through e-mail or by phone 503-663-5817.

      Thank you for your help,
      Lexy Dillon
      Volunteer Coordinator
      Sandy Actors Theatre