Usher needed

  • elisabethgoebel
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2012
      I need one or two ushers for the Sunday matinee performance of THE CURIOUS SAVAGE.

      Become an usher, see the show for free, and help NCP as well.

      The performance is November 18 at 2 PM. Ushers need to arrive at 1.20.

      Please contact Elisabeth via email or phone if you can help.

      Thanks,

      Elisabeth

      503.786.0727
      goebel86@...