Outside NCP

  • elisabethgoebel
    Message 1 of 93 , Sep 12, 2012
      Arleen Daugherty (MIDSUMMER, NIGHTMARE, LARAMIE) is appearing in Lunancy Stageworks' production of "The Clean House" by Sarah Ruhl

      The show runs through September 21 through October 13. Performances are Thurs, Fri, Sat nights at 8:00 with one Sunday matinee on 10/7 at 2:00.

      Lunacy is located in the Sellwood Masonic Temple, 7126 SE Milwaukie Avenue....that is in Sellwood -- not Milwaukie!
      Parking is on the street. The space is handicap accessible.

      Tickets are $15 but Thursdays are pay what you will.

      A sweet story about Jokes, Soul Mates, Doctors, Disease, Forgiveness, and what happens to A Clean House when life hits it.

      The web page link for tickets is
      http://www.lunacystageworks.org/index.html
    • elisabethgoebel
      Message 93 of 93 , Nov 22, 2014
        Our own Donna Sellman-Pilorget is playing Lucy in Stumptown Stages' production of YOU'RE A GOOD MAN, CHARLIE BROWN, playing now through December 7.

        For more information and to buy tickets, visit www.stumptownstages.org

        Here's an article about Donna that appeared in the Clackamas Review this week!

        http://portlandtribune.com/cr/26-features/240863-107281-oc-resident-plays-dream-role-in-charlie-brown