Outside NCP

  • elisabethgoebel
    Message 1 of 93 , Jul 10, 2012
      Ron Palmblad (WIZARD, TWELVE, HAIRSPRAY) is appearing in Broadway Rose's production of BEAUTY AND THE BEAST.

      Beauty and the Beast opens Wednesday, July 11th. Performances are aimed at kids, are at 11:00 AM each day (thru Saturday) and run about one hour long.

      Next month, I am playing Geppetto!

      For more information, visit
      http://www.broadwayrose.org/shows/childrens-theater
    • elisabethgoebel
      Message 93 of 93 , Nov 22, 2014
        Our own Donna Sellman-Pilorget is playing Lucy in Stumptown Stages' production of YOU'RE A GOOD MAN, CHARLIE BROWN, playing now through December 7.

        For more information and to buy tickets, visit www.stumptownstages.org

        Here's an article about Donna that appeared in the Clackamas Review this week!

        http://portlandtribune.com/cr/26-features/240863-107281-oc-resident-plays-dream-role-in-charlie-brown