You're Invited! Come support some you know!

  • KELLEY MARCHANT
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2012
      After performing for over 1000 students today, our JUNGLE BOOK family would be excited to perform for you and your family tonight, tomorrow and Saturday at 7pm.  The show is right around an hour and great for kids! This is a great and VERY inexpensive way to introduce your youngest friends and family members to live theatre.  The characters will come out to meet the children afterwards!

      JUNGLE BOOK
      Rex Putnam HS
      Theatre Department
      4950 SE Roethe Rd.