NCP website

  • elisabethgoebel
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2012
      Do you have mad computer skills?

      New Century Players is looking for a volunteer to help with our website.

      Tasks will include updating show information and company announcements.

      Pay is non-existent, appreciation infinite.

      Please contact Elisabeth via email or at 503.786.0727.
    • Charles Province
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9, 2012
        How many hours a week would it require?

        Can you give me specific examples of how detailed the work needs to be?

        Mike

        --
        Charles M. Province
        CMP Productions

      • elisabethgoebel
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 9, 2012
          It's a matter of feast or famine. Nothing will change much between shows, but as we get closer to a show, we need to change the information on the website.

          Fundamentally, we want someone to put the information we give you on the website on the appropriate page. There's no need to design the site, or write copy for it.

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 9, 2012
            I can do that for you.

            Mike