Outside NCP

  • elisabethgoebel
    Message 1 of 93 , Feb 23, 2012
      Steve Taulbee (BAD SEED) is also appearing in HARVEY at the Beaverton Civic Theatre.

      February 24 - March 11
      Fri, Sat at 8 PM
      Sun at 2 PM

      www.beavertoncivictheatre.org
    • elisabethgoebel
      Message 93 of 93 , Nov 22, 2014
        Our own Donna Sellman-Pilorget is playing Lucy in Stumptown Stages' production of YOU'RE A GOOD MAN, CHARLIE BROWN, playing now through December 7.

        For more information and to buy tickets, visit www.stumptownstages.org

        Here's an article about Donna that appeared in the Clackamas Review this week!

        http://portlandtribune.com/cr/26-features/240863-107281-oc-resident-plays-dream-role-in-charlie-brown