Belle of Amherst!

  • KELLEY MARCHANT
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2012
      Don't miss the lovely Jane Fellows in Belle of Amherst.....3 performances only this weekend!  Ticket includes dessert!  You can't beat that!

      BELLE OF AMHERST

      Jane Fellows brings the American poet, Emily Dickinson, to life in this delightful and poignant performance of William Luce’s Tony Award winning play, “The Belle of Amherst.”  As guests in Emily’s parlor, the audience gets an intimate glimpse into the mind, soul, humor and heart of this woman and artist.  Jane has been performing this remarkable one-woman show for over 25 years.  She remarks, “Each time I have the opportunity to share this extraordinary woman and her journey with an audience, I am humbled by her genius and humanity, her insights and perceptions and her feisty non conformist nature.”

      Performance Dates: January 20, at 7:30pm January 21 at 7:30 pm and January 22 at 2:00 pm

      Venue: Ainsworth House and Gardens
      19130 Lot Whitcomb Drive
      Oregon City, OR 97045

      Tickets are $18.00 for adults and $12,00 for seniors and students

      Kelley Marchant
      Artistic Director
      New Century Players