Saturday

  • elisabethgoebel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2011
      On June 11, please join us at Bertman House from 10 to 12 to move props from the upstairs room to the downstairs 'plant' room.

      Some of the wall cabinets upstairs have been moved to this room to increase the storage space. Larger objects (furniture) are in the room off the kitchen. Pat Pope graciously offered to organize the space, but we need help moving the props from upstairs to downstairs. If you can spare 30 to 60 minutes, please come to Bertman between 10 AM and noon on Saturday.

      Bring cardboard boxes if you have 'em!

      Also, contributions of 1/2 inch or thicker plywood for more shelving would be gratefully accepted.

      Thanks, Elisabeth
    • Charles Province