Re: [newcenturyplayers] We need You!!!

  • Ana Silva
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2011
      I would love to take a part!

      Ana Silva

      --- On Tue, 5/31/11, Sellman-Pilorget, Donna <dsellget@...> wrote:

      From: Sellman-Pilorget, Donna <dsellget@...>
      Subject: [newcenturyplayers] We need You!!!
      To: newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2011, 3:04 PM

      We are having a fun event in conjunction with Milwaukie's ArtMob at next Sunday's (6/5) Miwaukie Farmer's Market. We need more folks to join us in a very, very simple but very fun game of Statues!!! If you are available and want to join the fun, respond to this email and I will give you the details!!

      Donna Sellman-Pilorget

    • Jenna Quintana
      Message 2 of 6 , May 31, 2011
        I'm for it :)

        To: newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com
        From: dsellget@...
        Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 15:04:35 -0700

        We are having a fun event in conjunction with Milwaukie's ArtMob at next Sunday's (6/5) Miwaukie Farmer's Market. We need more folks to join us in a very, very simple but very fun game of Statues!!! If you are available and want to join the fun, respond to this email and I will give you the details!!

        Donna Sellman-Pilorget

      • Charles Province
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2011
          It sounds like fun but I'm already promised for something else. Keep me in the loop, though. I would like to know what it's all about.

          Mik

          On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 3:04 PM, Sellman-Pilorget, Donna <dsellget@...> wrote:

          We are having a fun event in conjunction with Milwaukie's ArtMob at next Sunday's (6/5) Miwaukie Farmer's Market. We need more folks to join us in a very, very simple but very fun game of Statues!!! If you are available and want to join the fun, respond to this email and I will give you the details!!

          Donna Sellman-Pilorget

        • Sellman-Pilorget, Donna
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 1, 2011
            Excellent Ana!!!!!!  I would love to see you!!  Please join us (you can wear something wierd...I am going to wear a funny hat/glasses/featherboa but that my change as I dig through my costumes) at 10:00 AM on this Sunday, 6/5 at

            Spring Creek Coffee House, 10600 SE McLoughlin Blvd, (very near the Farmer's Mkt.)

            YEAH!!!!!  My phone number is 503-201-6888 if you have questions.  Thanks a bunch and can't wait to see you there!

            Donna