Commercial opportunity

  • elisabethgoebel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2011
      Subject: ACTORS FOR RECREATIONS ON NATIONAL CABLE TV SERIES
      Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 13:05:39 -0400
      From: Joshua.Koffman@...
      To: info@...

      Greetings:

      My name is Joshua Koffman and I am looking for non-professional actors for a recreation shoot in the Portland area this weekend. Would any of the New Century Players who fit the roles below be interested in participating?

      National cable network series is seeking non-professional actors for recreation shoots. You will be portraying real people, and acting out real life events.

      Needed people to portray the following:

      1) Male, early 60s. Tall in stature, hefty, white, with thinning to little white hair and wears glasses (though not necessary)

      2) Female, early 60s. Stout body, with long white hair (or willing to wear a wig) and wears glasses (though not necessary)

      Shooting will be on Saturday April 9, Sunday April 10, and Monday April 11. Must be ok with some shooting outside in colder temperatures. There will be some 10 hour shooting days. Some pay involved, lunch provided.

      Please send resumes WITH HEADSHOTS to joshua.koffman@.... Emails without headshots will not be considered. Great opportunity to work on a national (albeit low-budget) television program with a professional crew.

      Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

      All the best,

      Josh