Re: [newcenturyplayers] Read through of RECIPE FOR MURDER

  • carl coughlan
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 31, 2011
      I'll try to be there.
      Carl

      --- On Sat, 1/29/11, elisabethgoebel <Goebel86@...> wrote:

      From: elisabethgoebel <Goebel86@...>
      Subject: [newcenturyplayers] Read through of RECIPE FOR MURDER
      To: newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, January 29, 2011, 10:20 PM

      Please join us for a read-through of our murder mystery dinner theater show on Wednesday, 2 February.

      We will begin at 7 PM at the NCP offices in the Bertman House at 11022 SE 37th Ave in Milwaukie.

      Let me know if you'd like to read a part or two. This will be very informal and friendly.

      See you Wednesday -

    • kabarnebey
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2011
        I plan on being there!

        --- In newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com, carl coughlan <profcough@...> wrote:

        > I'll try to be there.
        > Carl

      • kabarnebey
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2011
          Sorry - forgot to add my name after my post below - Kathleen Barnebey