RE: [newcenturyplayers] Stepping Out - Good Job!

  • Cinnamon-Hill
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2010

      Guys, is this playing next weekend?  We have to be gone all weekend for  a Choir Retreat, but would love to see it!

      Kath Jones

      www.cinnamonhilldesign.com

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/cinnamonhill/sets/

      "It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful......for in movement there is life, and in change there is power".    Alan Cohen