Stepping up for STEPPING OUT

  • elisabethgoebel
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2010
      Hi All

      We need you, we want you, we'd love you to come to the Putnam Blackbox on the following dates:

      1. September 10 - laying the dance floor. 10 - 11.30AM

      2. September 14 - We are having a work party at 3.30 - 6.30PM prior to rehearsals that night. Mainly painting probably.

      3. September 17 - Everything gets finished. Lots of painting and hanging of "beams" and curtain tracks from 5.30PM

      And if that isn't enough, we have glitter curtains for this show!