Surprise audition addition for MOON OVER BUFFALO

  • elisabethgoebel
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2010
      NCP is offering another chance to audition for those people who wanted to attend but weren't able to come to the weekend auditions.

      When: May 11 & 12, 2010 from 7 to 8.30 PM

      Where: Rex Putnam High School Blackbox Theatre
      4950 SE Roethe Rd
      Milwaukie, OR 97267

      The New Century Players present MOON OVER BUFFALO by Ken Ludwig

      Directed by Katy Liljeholm.

      This is a non-paying production. Auditions will consist of cold readings. No appointment needed. Headshot and resume nice, but not necessary.

      Production dates: July 16, 17, 22, 23 and 24 at 7:30 PM
      July 18 and 25 at 2 PM
    • carl coughlan
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2010
        Geez, Elizabeth. Do you have any idea how much I'dlike to do this?  Unfortunately, I won't be back permanently until the 2nd week of June.

        Damn

        Carl

        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2010
          I live to torture you. In a past life, I believe I worked for the Spanish Inquisition in the comfy chair department.

          --- In newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com, carl coughlan <profcough@...> wrote:

          > Geez, Elizabeth. Do you have any idea how much I'dlike to do this?  Unfortunately, I won't be back permanently until the 2nd week of June.
          >
          > Damn
          >
          > Carl

        • Cindy Tennant
          Message 4 of 4 , May 4, 2010