New file uploaded to newcenturyplayers

  • newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the newcenturyplayers
      group.

      File : /New Century Players Flyer.doc
      Uploaded by : elisabethgoebel <Goebel86@...>
      Description : Fundraiser for NCP

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      elisabethgoebel <Goebel86@...>
    • Sellman-Pilorget, Donna
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010
        Hi Elisabeth -

        Is this the flyer for our fund raiser at California Pizza Kitchen (Clackamas Town Center) on Thursday, 3/18?  If so, I hope everyone downloads the flyer and goes to eat Pizza that night as we will get 20% of the check donated to NCP!! Enjoy Excellent Pizza and help out the theatre group! What a deal!  Thanks Everyone!

        Donna

        Uploaded by : elisabethgoebel <Goebel86@msn. com>
        Description : Fundraiser for NCP

        You can access this file at the URL: