Emailing: Carnegie Center Public Input City of Oregon City.htm

  • Sellman-Pilorget, Donna
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2010
    <<Carnegie Center Public Input City of Oregon City.htm>> http://www.orcity.org/parksandrecreation/carnegie-center-public-input

    Hello Everyone!! Above is a very important link to a survey the City of Oregon City has put out. It is a survey we want as many theatre people as we can get to fill out. There is a beautiful and historic building in OC that the city is currently trying to find a use for. It is called "The Carnegie Center" and I am sure most of you have seen it or visited it. We at NCP think the building has the potential to be a wonderful theatre for use by many groups in the Oregon City area and beyond, including NCP. We need your help in letting the decision makers in Oregon City know this. If you would like to see this cause advanced, please fill out the survey as soon as you can. There will also be a community meeting this Saturday, Feb. 6th from Noon to 4pm at the Carnegie Center. NCP will be there at Noon. We want to make as large a show of support for our theatre-minded thoughts as possible so your presence there as well will be invaluable!! Thank you so much for your time and consideration.
  • Sellman-Pilorget, Donna
    Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2010
      Sorry Everyone - the meeting is from 1PM to 4 PM (not Noon to 4 as stated below) - Thanks!!