Monday, 1/11 at 7PM - Original Murder Mystery Read Through and Playwright Talk Back

  • Sellman-Pilorget, Donna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2010
      Please come join us on Monday, 1/11 at 7PM at the Bertman House, 11022 SE 37th Ave., Milwaukie, OR for our meeting with the Authors and table read of our New Spring Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre "Deadly Dancing". If is your chance to be the in the first group to hear the show, meet the Authors, read a part and share your input. Thanks and see you there!!