Looking for Assistant Director and Stage Manager for Twelve Angry Men

  • Sellman-Pilorget, Donna
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2009
      We are looking for an individual who would like to serve as the Directors Assistant/Stage Manager for our Production of "Twelve Angry Men". February 5, 6, 11, 12, 13, at 7.30 PM; February 7 and 14 at 3 PM at the Ainsworth House in Oregon City. This is a paid position. Experience preferred but not required. If you are interested in finding out more please cut and copy my email: donna@newcenturyplayers (please do not hit respond on this email as it will go out to the entire group). Include your phone number on your email to me and I will get back to you asap. thanks!
    • curthanson.sag@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2009
        Well, if I'm not cast...  Curtis