Spreading the word

  • elisabethgoebel
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2009
      I'm looking for a volunteer to help with the publicity for our fall shows.

      With both THE LARAMIE PROJECT and the EPILOGUE opening the same week in two different venues, the publicity needs have increased.

      It involves posting on websites, searching for new websites to post to, seeking out new publicity outlets, delivering materials, contacting target audiences, and of course, readying postcards for mailing.

      Thanks,
      Elisabeth