Cabaret and Wine Tasting - Tomorrow Evening!

  • fayelevinsohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2009
      Dear all,

      No plans for your evening tomorrow? We still have tickets available for 'Life is a Cabernet' a wine tasting and cabaret tomorrow evening, June 19th at the Ainsworth House and Gardens in Oregon City.

      The show starts at 7:00 pm and tickets are $15.00 in advance or $20.00 at the door. Tickets are available via our website, www.newcenturyplayers.org or by calling 503-367-2620.

      Tickets include your evening of entertainment, a casual wine tasting and appetizers! We will also have a small raffle with some great prizes!

      Please come along and support us in raising much needed funds for our summer musical, The Wizard of Oz!

      Thanks in advance for your continued support of NCP,

      Faye Levinsohn