RE: [newcenturyplayers] Please Read and Consider!!!!

  • Sellman-Pilorget, Donna
    Message 1 of 8 , May 29 12:28 PM
      Rex Putman High is on Roethe Road between McLoughlin Blvd. and Oatfield Rd.  Very easy to find!!  If you google Rex Putnam High it should be a breeze to find!  Thanks
      Message 2 of 8 , May 29 7:02 PM

        We will pop in from time to time.  Bren will have some Saturday Soccer games, but we can put in a few hours.  I am buried with a huge show I’m putting on in Lake Oswego, which I do not have art done for yet!!  So I’m not sure how much time I will have but we will be there when we can!  ;-)

        I can faux paint, etc., if that helps.

        Kath Jones

        www.cinnamonhilldesign.com

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/cinnamonhill/sets/

        "Anytime a man forms an opinion not based on facts, then he’s a fool."       (Wilson- “Home Improvement”)

        To: newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com
        From: carolep@...
        Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 11:41:27 -0700