Re: [newcenturyplayers] Ushering for Faith County

  • Pat Pope
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3 8:18 AM
      Laura, Sara would like to usher on Friday the 5th if she can.  She is planning on coming that evening anyway and I told her to usher.  Let me know if this will work.  Pat

      Laura Steenson Seratt <LauraRae@...> wrote:

      Hello all!

      Tonight we open Faith County, which we’re all very excited about.  I’d like to thank all those who’ve stepped up and volunteered to work during Faith County; I really appreciate your willingness to help.

      I do still have a couple of spots available on August 5 and 6.  Remember, if you work at the show you do get to watch it J  If you’d like to usher, please respond to this email or call me at 503 789 9437.

      Thanks again to everyone who’s put in hard work and long hours on this show – Gordon, you and your cast have done a great job and will bring smile and laughter to your patrons.

      Laura

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Laura Steenson Seratt
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3 8:21 AM