Holidoodahday Celebration, 2/8/2009, 5:00 pm

  • newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
      Reminder from: newcenturyplayers Yahoo! Group

      Title: Holidoodahday Celebration

      Date: Sunday February 8, 2009
      Time: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Location: Ainsworth House, 19130 Lot Whitcomb Dr, Oregon City, OR
      Notes: New Century Players 4th Annual HOLIDOODAHDAY and CENTURION AWARDS Celebration Dinner

      When: Sunday, February 8th, 5PM-9PM
      Where: Ainsworth House
      19130 Lot Whitcomb Drive
      Oregon City, OR 97045
      (503) 656-1894 – Ainsworth House

      Please join us for our 4th Annual celebration of fun and frivolity as we bring you your 2008 Centurion Award Winners! Wear your Goodwill Glam or just come as you are and spend some time catching up with your theatre friends.

      This year we decided a potluck would be fun, so admission to the event is a dish of your choice!! When you RSVP to the event, please include the dish you intend to bring so we can limit duplicates. If you need a suggestion, just ask!

      RSVP your attendance to FAYE at (503) 387-5365 or levinsohn31@... by Monday 2/2

      We look forward to seeing you there!!!!

    • wilda37@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009

        Sounds like fun, but I will jsut be getting back into town from a week at conference. Thanks! Wilda