Volunteers Desperately Needed

  • marshiels
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2008
      I know the creative community in Portland is
      made up of giving people. Hopefully, no one will mind if I bring
      another volunteer need to your attention. If you're a Scrooge, just
      delete this.

      Salvation Army, in NE, needs 100 volunteers this Saturday December
      20th and
      another 100 on Tuesday December 23rd. Here are the details:

      Saturday...8:30AM-Noon & 12:45-6PM...sort and pack food and toys to be
      distributed to needy families

      Tuesday...be an escort to a family who goes thru the aisles picking
      out toys & food(they will have a specific list)

      Please call Pat at 503-493-3925

      It's a great way to share the holiday Spirit ! Thank you.

      Chris Shields, Voice Talent
      chrisshieldsvo.com