fellow actors wanted...come judge us

  • marshiels
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2005
      As you probably know, from my past invitation, MaryAnn(Ma Bailey), Nancy
      (Ma Hatch) and me (Mrs Martini) are all in the Lumiere Players production of
      "Dearly Departed" this coming weekend.

      The Friday evening performance, 7:30PM, will have an open discussion after
      the play to hear comments from the audience. We are competiting at the
      AACT Festival in March, so we would love to have other theater people
      critique us. The play is exactly 60 minutes, so staying to talk won't keep you
      out late.
      Please contact me to reserve tickets for you.

      Also, if anyone would like to buy an ad space in the AACT Festival program,
      the cost is $35 for a business card size. This will sponsor members of our
      group ( like me , MaryAnn or Nancy) to attend the all-weekend events.

      Thanks,
      Chris Shields
    • Robin Magdahlen
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 19, 2005
        Hi,
        I received this message on Saturday, so I would guess that it is now not
        possible to attend on Friday night. Also, I was confused if this is the new
        century players production or another group and the location of the
        production. Hate to be a nit picker but this notice was of no help to me
        whatsoever. In the spirit of getting people to your show I would suggest
        getting the word out sooner and giving more specific information. Sorry I
        missed the show. Thanks, Robin
        > As you probably know, from my past invitation, MaryAnn(Ma Bailey), Nancy
        > (Ma Hatch) and me (Mrs Martini) are all in the Lumiere Players production
        of
        > "Dearly Departed" this coming weekend.
        >
        > The Friday evening performance, 7:30PM, will have an open discussion after
        > the play to hear comments from the audience. We are competiting at the
        > AACT Festival in March, so we would love to have other theater people
        > critique us. The play is exactly 60 minutes, so staying to talk won't keep
        you
        > out late.
        > Please contact me to reserve tickets for you.
        >
        > Also, if anyone would like to buy an ad space in the AACT Festival
        program,
        > the cost is $35 for a business card size. This will sponsor members of our
        > group ( like me , MaryAnn or Nancy) to attend the all-weekend events.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Chris Shields
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Christine A. Shields
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 19, 2005
          I guess my first flyer with the graphic did not work.Sorry. The play is
          this coming Friday 2/25 and Saturday 2/26 both at 7:30PM. It is a
          production of the Lumiere Players in Tualatin and will be performed at
          the Tualatin Senior Center. Was the original invitation, with
          details,not visible ? Email me with any questions you have.