Work party

  • Laura Steenson Seratt
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
      I know this is last minute notice, but we are having a work party from 11:30-2:30 at RPHS on Sunday, Oct 5 to move the set of A Murder is Announced from the main house to the black box.  No experience necessary!  The more the merrier!!

      Call or email me if you have any questions.

      Laura Steenson Seratt
      503 789 9437
    • Cindy Tennant
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
        Unfortunately, Saturday mornings I work-till about 2:oo or three.  I'm already having to get off for the matinees, and we are short staffed right now otherwise I would try to get it off.  I'm sorry I will be missing it!
        Cindy

        To: newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com