Anybody going to the Drammys ???

  • marshiels
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
      How about a table for NCP folks ? I know we're not in the competition,
      but it might be fun to attend and see what kind of shows Portland
      audiences are enjoying. Maybe recruit some new faces for NCP ? Opinions ?

      Here's the website: www.drammy.info

      WHAT: 29th Annual Drammy Awards celebrating outstanding
      achievement in Portland theatre.

      WHERE: Crystal Ballroom

      1332 W. Burnside St.

      Portland, OR (TriMet bus #20)

      WHEN: Monday, June 9

      6:00 PM Social hour and slide presentation

      7:00 PM Awards presentation

      After awards: Socializing - main floor, PATA
      Spotlight Awards and karaoke - Lola's Room.
    • KELLEY MARCHANT
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
        Actually, we are in the competition....we had several Drammy committee members come to Steel Magnolias last summer and we met all requirements!

        I don't think NCP is going to buy a table again as they have raised the prices, but we can certainly meet there!

        Kelley Marchant
        503-880-2911

        To: newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com