Fabulous Wedding Memento

  • stubbyhlders
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2012
      I feel like I am the happiest person in the world because of my wonderful wedding experience last month. I got the best wedding venue and wedding reception. My guests were really pleased and even congratulated me for the wedding bombonierre I prepared for them. Those were cool and amazing stubby holders with their names printed on it. I was so glad that the Wetsuit Coolers staff finished and delivered my ordered products on time. They used high quality materials which perfectly met my expectations. Their customer service was really great. My deepest gratitude to Wetsuit Coolers for the affordable and stress free service they have given. I appreciate it a lot, continue to shine!

      Call them at (08) 8374 4428 or visit http://www.wetsuitcoolers.com.au/ if you wish to know more about the stubby holders they produce