The Best Promotional Items Ever!

  • stubbyhlders
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2011
      I am currently working as a marketing staff in one of the most renowned food manufacturers in the world. As the new kid on the block, I need to suggest an idea for our promotional items. I mean tumblers, mugs, caps etc work all the time but I wanted to suggest something unique while still being cost-effective. So I raised using stubby holders and my bosses approved my marketing plan. As expected, our promotion was a huge success and I credited it all to our personalised and customised stubby holders from Wetsuit Coolers. If you also have the same need, then call them at (08) 8374 4428 or visit http://www.wetsuitcoolers.com.au/