1Make your own boat in China!

  • timuti69
    Dec 21, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      It is amazing to ride on the rivers here, if only there were a
      Catamaran boat sailing next to these chinese fishing boats, that
      would take their breath away, words will spread just like the African
      jungle dream boats and to visit or call on the fisherman on ports
      along the river, whom we build their new fishing boat for. And,
      eating & dinning along the river port, maybe pick up a few ultilities
      and fresh sea food which the fishermen just harvested and cook it
      with their secret recipies....I presently use shallow water fiber
      glass boats, such as a fiber glass sampan (see Photos) in the PRD,
      and am looking for something new to experiment with.

      You do not have to bring your own Catamarans and have all the hassles
      of docking ,documantations etc, simply build one here and while you
      are over, enjoy how we build boats with our working crew. It would be
      unbeleiveably low cost & fast to build ,I can help. No charge for
      using our facilities or our building crew. Have fun and at the end of
      the day return home with a new Cat which has been sailing on these
      rivers. Just tell me how the Cat works in your home's rivers and
      send me a few photos and I will consider it done.

      Should you like to try out our fishing boats or sampan, or even build
      one and take it home after the fun, I will give you the boat plan and
      you can use our moulds, free, as long as when you go home you tell us
      how it does in your waters.

      Just post a message or email me directly and we can talk about it.

      Group Owner
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic