Newark Knitters Panera Meetup!, 8/5/2008, 6:00 pm

  • newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2008
      Reminder from: newarkknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: Newark Knitters Panera Meetup!

      Date: Tuesday August 5, 2008
      Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 12 hours, 4 minutes.
      Location: Panera on Main Street in Newark

    • Jennifer Mayer
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2008
        I probably will not be able to make it...  I have a friend in from out of town... may be there early?

        Don't forget that next week is potluck!

        Date: Tuesday August 5, 2008
        Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every week.
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 12 hours, 4 minutes.
        Location: Panera on Main Street in Newark

        Edit reminder options

      • newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 2008

          Date: Tuesday August 5, 2008
          Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
          Repeats: This event repeats every week.
          Location: Panera on Main Street in Newark

        • Doris Miklitz
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 5, 2008
            I'll be there.

            Doris